All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichly illustrated with archival photos from The Henry Ford, The Model T is the definitive history of an iconographic piece of American technology.
- Author BiographyRobert Casey is the retired John and Horace Dodge Curator of Transportation at The Henry Ford. He has written widely about technology and industry for academic journals and popular media.
- Author(s)Robert Casey
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note8 Line drawings, black and white; 102 Halftones, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £16.47Trending at £22.37
- £10.98Trending at £12.34
- £7.58Trending at £8.13
- £10.99Trending at £12.70
- £29.42Trending at £50.00
- £31.19Trending at £35.61
- £17.34Trending at £20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.