Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a interpretive synthesis filled with intriguing insights into the presidency's evolution during America's rise to global prominence. This title traces the decline of the party system, the increasing importance of the media and its role in creating the president-as-celebrity, and the growth of the White House staff and executive bureaucracy.
- Author BiographyLewis L. Gould's many books include The Presidency of Theodore Roosevelt and Four Hats in the Ring: The 1912 Election and the Birth of Modern American Politics. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Lewis L. Gould
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note38 photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byRichard Norton Smith
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.