Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
- £5.01Trending at £5.81
- £10.99Trending at £15.03
- £5.41Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this performance-centered approach to Brazilian theatre from the 1940s to the 1980s, David George explores a total theatrical language-the plays, the companies that produced them, and the performances that set a standard for all future stagings.
- Author BiographyDavid George is Professor of Spanish and Portuguese at Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, Illinois.
- Author(s)David George
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note12 b&w illus.
- Weight636 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.