All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionDiscussing and analyzing key developments across the Commonwealth jurisdictions and the USA, this book considers whether there is a fresh and overarching definition which can be attributed to the cy-pres doctrine. It asks whether there is a doctrinal symmetry of analysis that truly renders it a body of 'cy-pres law' in the modern context.
- Author BiographyDr Rachael Mulheron is Senior Lecturer in Law at Queen Mary University of London. She is also author of The Class Action in Common Law Legal Systems: A Comparative Perspective (Hart Publishing, Oxford, 2004).
- Author(s)Rachael Mulheron
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUCL Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.