Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleMaritime and Transport Law Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight771 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byRhidian Thomas
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Marine Insurance Act 1906 - Magnificent Achievement or Monstrous Aberration by Professor Robert Merkin QC & Professor Sarah Derrington Chapter 2: New Parameters in Construing Insurance Contracts by Professor Baris Soyer Chapter 3: The Negligent Broker: Three Problems in the Assessment of Damages by Professor Andrew Tettenborn Chapter 4: Co-Insurance and Leading Underwriter Clauses by Professor Emeritus D.Rhidian Thomas Chapter 5: The Insurer's Obligations of Good Faith and the Insurance Bill 2014-15 by Christopher Hancock QC Chapter 6: The Fraudulent Claims Principle: The Mental Element by Claire Blanchard QC Chapter 7: The Insured's Right to Interest when the Premium is Rendered Following the Avoidance of an Insurance Contract by David Foxton QC Chapter 8: The Impact of The Cendor MOPU on The Institute Cargo Clauses By John Dunt & William Melbourne Chapter 9: The Place of Subrogation in Insurance Law: The Deceptive Depths of a Difficult Doctrine by Peter Macdonald Eggers QC Chapter 10: The Effectiveness of an English Jurisdiction Agreement in a Marine Insurance Policy and Settlement Agreement of Claims under that Policy by Professor Yvonne Baatz
- Author BiographyProfessor Rhidian Thomas is an Emeritus Professor of Maritime Law at Swansea University, and is the Founding Director of the Institute of International Shipping and Trade Law.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.