Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.95Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* A jargon--free introduction to the whole history of the novel in the twentieth century. * Examines the main strands of twentieth--century fiction, including post--war, post--imperial and multicultural fiction, the global novel, the digital novel and the post--realist novel.
- Author BiographyJesse Matz is Assistant Professor at Kenyon College. He is the author of Literary Impressionism and Modernist Aesthetics (2001) and winner of Harvard Universitya s Roslyn Abramson prize for excellence in teaching.
- Author(s)Jesse Matz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £15.01
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.40Trending at £8.53
- £6.72Trending at £9.00
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £7.78Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.