Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
About this product
- DescriptionPart of Major Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers Series , this book demonstrates how the popes - specifically John Paul II and Benedict XVI - have articulated a critique of the post-Enlightenment world, one that acknowledges the real progress made in modernity while simultaneously highlighting its political and philosophical shortcomings.
- Author BiographyDr Gregg is Director of Research at the Acton Institute. Dr Meadowcroft is Lecturer in Public Policy at King's College London and the author of The Ethics of the Market (Palgrave, 2005) and co-author of Rescuing Social Capital from Social Democracy (Institute of Economic Affairs, 2007).
- Author(s)John Meadowcroft,Samuel Gregg
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleMajor Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.