All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn eminent political scientist and government official here offers witty and trenchant counsel on what leaders need to know in order to be effective: how to deal with war and crises, diplomacy, secret intelligence, political advisors, the media, and more.
- Author BiographyCarnes Lord is professor of strategy at the Naval War College. He was assistant to the vice president for national security affairs in the first Bush administration.
- Author(s)Carnes Lord
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2004
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.