All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInter-war Paris witnessed unparalleled freedom for women, who enjoyed access to education and opportunities to participate in artistic and intellectual life. This text offers a nuanced portrait of what it meant to be a modern woman during this decisive period of modernism's development.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note74 b&w illustrations
- Edited byWhitney Chadwick
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.16Trending at £35.82
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £27.89Trending at £38.32
- £42.41Trending at £64.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.