CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionGives an accessible and comprehensive introduction to British Modernism as a literary movement. This resource offers literature students with information and guidance needed at the beginning of a course through to developing more advanced knowledge and skills. It includes: introductions to authors, texts and contexts; and guides to key critics.
- Author BiographyPhilip Tew is Professor of English (Post-1900 Literature) at Brunel University, UK, Director of Brunel's Centre for Contemporary Writing and Director of the UK Network for Modern Fiction Studies. Alex Murray is Lecturer in Twentieth-Century Literature at the University of Exeter. He is also founding editor, with Matt Sharpe and Jon Roffe of Parrhesia: A Journal of Critical Philosophy.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLiterature and Culture Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlex Murray,Philip Tew
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.