All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionA model of grammar using several independent, simultaneous modules, which allows each module to be simpler than the current theory.
- Author BiographyJerrold M. Sadock is Glen A. Lloyd Distinguished Service Professor, Emeritus in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Jerrold M. Sadock
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number132
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.