All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.55Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionWith clear scientific explanations and expert advice, The Mold Survival Guide is a valuable resource for anyone worried about a common household problem that can have serious consequences.
- Author BiographyJeffrey C. May's company May Indoor Air Investigations LLC, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, specializes in identifying the causes of mold, odor, and moisture problems in homes, schools, and offices. He lectures nationally on indoor air quality and is the author of My House Is Killing Me! The Home Guide for Families with Allergies and Asthma, and My Office is Killing Me! The Sick Building Survival Guide, both published by Johns Hopkins University Press. Connie L. May was an English teacher and school administrator before joining May Indoor Air Investigations, LLC. She is co-author of the textbook series From Thought to Action.
- Author(s)Connie L. May,Jeffrey C. May
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2004
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note45 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.