All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.45Trending at £10.83
- £12.40Trending at £13.31
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £17.12
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £5.74Trending at £5.95
- £42.96Trending at £46.26
About this product
- DescriptionEfforts to increase efficient nutrient use by crops are of growing importance as the global demand for food, fibre and fuel increases and competition for resources intensifies. This book provides both a timely summary of the latest advances in the field as well as anticipating directions for future research.
- Author BiographyMalcolm J. Hawkesford is Deputy Head of the Plant Sciences Department and Project Leader of the Nutrition Group at Rothamsted Research, UK. Peter Barraclough formerly a Group Leader in Crop Nutrition at Rothamsted Research, UK, now retired.
- Author(s)Malcolm J. Hawkesford,Peter Barraclough
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1278 g
- Width193 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.