Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionThey are key components of a protein quality machinery in the cell which insures that the folding process of any newly-synthesized polypeptide chain results in the formation of a properly folded protein and that the folded protein is maintained in an active conformation throughout its functional lifetime.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleInteractomics and Systems Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; 54 Illustrations, color; 8 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 485 p. 62 illus., 54 illus. in color.
- Weight913 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byWalid A Houry
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.