All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for people seeking to turn their ideas into marketable products, this book takes you step by step through the process, covering the latest, most innovative ways to create, fund, manufacture, and successfully sell products on a wide scale. It covers what novice entrepreneurs need to succeed in business landscape.
- Author BiographyTamara Monosoff is an award-winning inventor, social entrepreneur, speaker, founder of the Mom Invented(R) Brand and her new Mentoring website TamaraMonosoff.com.
- Author(s)Tamara Monosoff
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight516 g
- Width10 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine215 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.