CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAugusto Graziani challenges traditional theories of monetary production, arguing that a modern economy based on credit cannot be understood without a focus on the administration of credit flows.
- Author BiographyAugusto Graziani is Professor of Economics in the University of Rome La Sapienza. He is the author of Teoria Economica (4th edition, 2002).
- Author(s)Augusto Graziani
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleFederico Caffe Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.