All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow are the big deals made? What radical changes will the Euro bring about? Which are the institutions that really matter? What causes the pound to rise or interest rates to fall? This book explains the nuts and bolts of the financial system.
- Author BiographyPhilip Coggan has been a journalist for the Financial Times since 1986, including spells as a Lex columnist, personal finance editor and economics correspondent.
- Author(s)Philip Coggan
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/07/2009
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography, index
- Weight174 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.