All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new book by top selling author, Rob Parsons, relevant to anyone who wants to find happiness through financial freedom.
- Author BiographyRob Parsons is an international speaker on business issues. Each year he addresses thousands of people in live seminars as well as on radio, television and film. He is a lawyer by profession and is married to Dianne; they have two children, Katie and Lloyd.
- Author(s)Rob Parsons
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/12/2009
- Weight160 g
- Width127 mm
- Height7 mm
- Spine196 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- bezzer195515 Jul, 2011by
An awesome book, a joy to ready but more importantly, a revelation!
A 'must read' for anyone who cares anything about good money management. The author couldn't have made this book more of an interesting read if he tried! It is written to engage the reader for page 1. Normally, anything written about financial management can hardly be described as exactly riveting, yet the way in which this is written can only be described as thoroughly enjoyable, revealing some shocking facts about the banking system. A truly invaluable resource to teach money management skills. I bought this product because I have ready many other books by this ingenious author, there was nothing in this book that I could remotely criticise and in comparison to other books on financial management this is second to none!
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £36.69Trending at £39.51
- £6.99Trending at £8.19
- £7.37Trending at £7.54
- £9.93Trending at £10.49
- £13.75Trending at £16.57
- £11.52Trending at £16.99
- £6.56Trending at £10.93