Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionGrindstaff takes the reader behind the scenes of daytime television talk shows. This study draws on interviews with producers and guests and asks not just what talk shows can tell us about mass media, but also what they reveal about American culture more generally.
- Author BiographyLaura Grindstaff is an assistant professor of sociology at the University of California, Davis.
- Author(s)Laura Grindstaff
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8 halftones, 4 line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.