All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBibliographic notes, updated and expanded from the first edition, are included at the end of every chapter for further reading on Monge-Ampere-type equations and their diverse applications in the areas of differential geometry, the calculus of variations, optimization problems, optimal mass transport, and geometric optics.
- Author BiographyCristian Gutierrez is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA, USA. He teaches courses in Partial Differential Equations and Analysis.
- Author(s)Cristian E. Gutierrez
- Date of Publication26/10/2016
- Series TitleProgress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number89
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note3 Illustrations, color; 3 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 216 p. 6 illus., 3 illus. in color.
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2016
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.