Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Min Monkey who watches different animals walk by before being surprised by a little ladybird.
- Author BiographyJay Dale is the lead author and consultant for Engage Literacy. Jay comes from a teaching background, having taught in both Australia and Japan. She is also an experienced editor and publisher. An accomplished children's book author, Jay has written extensively for leading educational publishers and has many successful titles currently in print. Jay has also authored and published electronic products including teaching objects for interactive whiteboards and digital activities for children. I am an English designer and illustrator, currently living and working in the beautiful Peak District of Derbyshire. I create mostly digital imagery for the publishing and graphic design industries. For the last nine years I have worked from my home office but prior to that I freelanced in many FMCG design agencies in Australia and the UK. These frenetic environments gave me experiences, skills and a wealth of knowledge to support this new independent chapter of my life. My style lends itself to children's illustration and character development, but I receive a diverse variety of commissions from clients locally and overseas.
- Author(s)Jay Dale
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Pink
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width190 mm
- Height150 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna Hancock
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4 to 6 years
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £38.60Trending at £52.00
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.03
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.