CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 2003 text, experts analyse the second monopolistic competition revolution on the modeling of imperfectly competitive markets.
- Author BiographySteven Brakman is Professor of International Economics at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands. He is co-author of The Economics of International Transfers (with C. van Marrewijk, 1998) and An Introduction to Geographical Economics (with C. van Marrewijk, H. Garretsen, 2001). Ben Heijdra is Professor of Macroeconomics at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands. He is the co-author (with Frederick van der Ploeg) of Foundations of Modern Economics (2002).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight920 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byBen J. Heijdra,Steven Brakman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.