All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with Giles' research into the various monsters and demons Buffy and the gang have encountered, this book then delves into the folklore that inspired the show's bad guys - their mythology, science, cultural, literary and historial origins.
- Author(s)Christopher Golden,S.R. Bisette,Thomas E. Sniegoski
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleBuffy the Vampire Slayer S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date22/07/2005
- Content Noteb&w and colour illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementOriginal ed.
Best-selling in Young Adult Fiction
Save on Young Adult Fiction
- £3.55Trending at £4.00
- £6.49Trending at £7.99
- £3.77Trending at £5.98
- £7.39Trending at £7.99
- £6.45Trending at £7.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.98
- £4.34Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.