All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the dawn of time, the moon has exerted a tremendous influence over the earth and its inhabitants, both scientifically and artistically. The myriad of stories and fascinating science which this tale comprises have now been brought together in this volume.
- Author BiographyDr David Whitehouse is the BBC's Science Correspondent and also writes regularly for magazines and newspapers such as the New Scientist and the Independent. He has worked for NASA, is a fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society and the president of the UK's Society for Popular Astronomy.
- Author(s)David Whitehouse
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Width223 mm
- Height145 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.