All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.60
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £14.47
- £13.42Trending at £15.70
- £11.09Trending at £15.12
- £6.77Trending at £9.07
- £14.46Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe last chapter is a new summary of practical solutions useful to family members and professionals.
- Author BiographyStephen G. Post is a professor at the Center for Biomedical Ethics, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)Stephen G. Post
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2000
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementsecond edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.