All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the threat that climate change poses to the projects of poverty eradication, sustainable development, and biodiversity preservation.
- Author BiographyDarrel Moellendorf is Professor of International Political Theory at Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat, Frankfurt am Main. He is the author of Cosmopolitan Justice (2002) and Global Inequality Matters (2009). He co-edited Jurisprudence (2004, with Christopher J. Roederer), Current Debates in Global Justice (2005, with Gillian Brock), Global Justice: Seminal Essays (2008, with Thomas Pogge) and The Handbook of Global Ethics (2014, with Heather Widdows). He has been a Member of the School of Social Sciences at the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, a recipient of DAAD and NEH Fellowships, and a Senior Fellow at Justitia Amplificata at Goethe-Universitat Frankfurt and the Forschungskolleg Humanwissenschaften, Bad Homburg.
- Author(s)Darrel Moellendorf
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.