All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the role of codes and ethics in marriage and family therapy, examining it from the perspective of a moral paradigm in order to demonstrate that therapists have responsibilities not only to their clients, but also to their society.
- Author BiographyAugust G. Lageman, a Minister in the United Methodist Church, is the Executive Director of Pastoral Counseling Services in Maryland.
- Author(s)August G. Lageman
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.