Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the important roles that teachers play as moral agents of the classroom. Thorough analysis of the moral issues that educators face is given, as are practical strategies for actual classroom use.
- Author BiographyCary A. Buzzelli is Associate Professor of Early Childhood Education in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at Indiana University. Bill Johnston teaches in the TESOL and Applied Linguistics programs at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Bill Johnston,Cary A. Buzzelli
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.