All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors' London restaurant, Moro, was born out of a desire to cook within the Spain, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean traditions and to explore exotic flavours little known in the UK. This book presents some of the restaurant's most accomplished and delicious recipes, those that have ensured its extraordinary success.
- Author BiographySamuel and Samantha Clark not only work together but are also husband and wife, and have both cooked at leading restaurants such as The River Cafe and the Eagle gastro-pub. Sharing a passion for the Moorish regions, they joined forces to open Moro in Clerkenwell, London in 1997. Since then the restaurant has enjoyed unequalled reviews and accolades, being voted Best Restaurant in 2009's Observer Food Monthly awards. The Clarks opened their second venture, Morito, an intimate tapas bar, in August 2010.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Awards: Stora Enso Design and Production Award 2002. Shortlisted for WH Smith Book Awards (Home & Leisure) 2002.
- Author(s)Samantha Clark,Samuel Clark
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Note120
- Weight891 g
- Width196 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographs byPia Tryde
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.