Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book supplies the need for an authoritative account of the morphology of Dutch in English and at the same time will make an important contribution to current theoretical discussions of word formation; the interactions between morphology, syntax, semantics, and phonology; and morphological change. The author is the leading scholar in the field.
- Author BiographyGeert Booij is Professor of General Linguistics at Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, and Dean of the Faculty of Arts. He was previously Associate Professor in Dutch Linguistics at the University of Amsterdam. He has been a member of the National Research Council for Humanities since 1997, and is the founder and editor of the Yearbook of Morphology (Kluwer).
- Author(s)Geert Booij
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2001
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note1 figure; 27 tables
- Weight425 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.