CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of death and illness in the White House. It shows that modern presidents - including Coolidge, Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Reagan - all suffered from debilitating medical problems, physical and/or psychological. It examines how they concealed this and the effects on their political lives.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Gilbert is Professor of Political Science at Northeastern University. He is also author of three books, including Television and Presidential Politics.
- Author(s)Robert E. Gilbert
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteports.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.