All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDistilling the wisdom of Marks' celebrated client memos into a single volume and, for the first time, making his time-tested investing philosophy available to general readers, this book has been widely acclaimed by professional, casual, aspiring, and armchair investors.
- Author BiographyHoward Marks is chairman and cofounder of Oaktree Capital Management, a Los Angeles-based investment firm with seventy-five billion dollars under management. He holds a bachelor's degree in finance from the Wharton School and an MBA in accounting and marketing from the University of Chicago. He is the author of The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor.Bruce C. Greenwald holds the Robert Heilbrunn Professorship of Finance and Asset Management at Columbia Business School and is the academic director of the Heilbrunn Center for Graham & Dodd Investing. He is the coauthor of The Curse of the Mogul: What's Wrong with the World's Leading Media Companies.
- Author(s)Howard Marks
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleColumbia Business School Publishing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight468 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byBruce C. Greenwald
- Format DetailsTrade binding
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.