Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarks, chairman and cofounder of Oaktree Capital Management, who has been linked to Warren Buffett for his lucid assessments of market opportunities and risks, now brings his insightful commentary and investment philosophy to everyone.
- Author BiographyHoward Marks is chairman and cofounder of Oaktree Capital Management, a Los Angeles-based investment firm with $80 billion under management. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in finance from the Wharton School and an MBA in accounting and marketing from the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Howard Marks
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleColumbia Business School Publishing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade binding
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.32
- £15.96Trending at £20.25
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.85Trending at £9.00
- £28.88Trending at £29.64
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.