All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.16
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.98
- £11.79Trending at £17.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the mother-daughter bond within the life cycle, from early development on into the turbulence of adolescence and the ambivalence of separation then to the daughter's marriage and maternity, and finally, thoughtfully, to reparative opportunities inherent in the mother's aging and dying.
- Author BiographyGerd H. Fenchel, Ph.D., is dean of the Washington Square Institute in New York.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/1998
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1955
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight671 g
- Width161 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byGerd H. Fenchel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.