All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigative journalist Sally Neighbour investigates how an Australian-born woman migrated to Bali and Indonesia, converted to Islam and Jihad, and became a trusted insider to the Jemaah Islamiyah, Taliban and Al Qaeda leaderships, and Osama bin Laden's inner sanctum.
- Author BiographySally Neighbour is a reporter with the Australian Broadcasting Company's investigative journalism program Four Corners, a writer for The Australian newspaper and winner of three Walkley Awards, Australia's most coveted prize for excellence in journalism. Her previous book was In the Shadow of Swords: On the Trail of Terrorism from Afghanistan to Australia.
- Author(s)Sally Neighbour
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.