Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.44+ £1.63 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.16Trending at £16.58
- £8.50Trending at £8.75
- £11.02Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £10.99
- £6.60Trending at £6.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.85
- £10.18Trending at £18.39
About this product
- DescriptionShows how important students' motivational mindsets can influence the way they learn. This work brings evidence from research, shows how successful learning contexts can be created, and offers real-life suggestions for teachers working with disengaged learners. It is suitable to those wanting to develop their skills in motivating young people.
- Author BiographyAlan McLean is Principal Educational Psychologist at Glasgow City Council.
- Author(s)Alan Mclean
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.