All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe author challenges the view that literary texts cannot be examined by words alone, arguing that images also play a role in the interpretation process.
- Author BiographyMieke Bal is Director of the Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis. She is the author, most recently, of Double Exposures: The Subject of Cultural Analysis.
- Author(s)Mieke Bal
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note16 half-tones
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.