Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.55
- £82.42Trending at £135.28
- £15.60Trending at £18.96
- £9.76Trending at £12.08
- £12.43Trending at £15.57
- £11.09Trending at £14.86
- £9.71Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to various aspects of climbing and mountaineering across the seasons for both instructors and amateur climbers alike. It features safety guidance, techniques and equipment designs.
- Author BiographyPete Hill MIC, FRGS is a highly regarded, fully-qualified and experienced mountaineering instructor. He is author of The International Handbook of Technical Mountaineering and The Complete Guide to Climbing and Mountaineering (both D&C). Stuart Johnson MIC, is an accomplished mountaineer, instructor and consultant and has been a full member of the Association of Moutaineering Instructors since 1992.
- Author(s)Pete Hill,Stuart Johnson
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/04/2009
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note150 colour photos, 100 colour illustrations
- Width157 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- frosty.124505 Jan, 2017by
Can't really help here, it was a Christmas present, and haven't seen recepient.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.