Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to various aspects of climbing and mountaineering across the seasons for both instructors and amateur climbers alike. It includes practical instruction and clear diagrams and photographs that cover the techniques, equipment and skills for safe and enjoyable climbing.
- Author BiographyPete Hill MIC, FRGS is a highly regarded, fully-qualified and experienced mountaineering instructor. He is author of The International Handbook of Technical Mountaineering and The Complete Guide to Climbing and Mountaineering (both D&C). Stuart Johnston MIC, is an accomplished mountaineer, instructor and consultant and has been a full member of the Association of Moutaineering Instructors since 1992.
- Author(s)Pete Hill,Stuart Johnson
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Most relevant reviews
- dlaheney25 Apr, 2016by
Excellent good practical guide
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.