Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis picture story book about mouse and her friends' quest to prepare for winter shows how to use reflexology with children whilst enjoying a fun bedtime read. Designed to help with common issues such as sleep difficulties and anxiety, it includes easy-to-follow diagrams and instructions.
- Author BiographySusan Quayle is an experienced reflexologist and complementary therapist who has developed her skills and qualifications to specialise in the areas of fertility, maternity, babies and children. Susan has created and developed 'The Children's Reflexology Programme', which uses her guide The Mouse's House. The course has been approved by the Association of Reflexologist. To find out more, including dates and venues across the UK, please visit www.kidsreflex.co.uk. Susan lives in Devon, UK and her clinic is based in Exeter and at her home.
- Author(s)Susan Quayle
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content NoteFull page, colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width246 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melissa Muldoon
- Foreword byBarbara Scott
- Interest AgeTo 8
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £16.79Trending at £24.28
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £5.53Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.