Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £2.49Trending at £4.24
- £3.94Trending at £3.97
- £11.45Trending at £12.31
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
- £3.99Trending at £7.96
- £5.33Trending at £6.27
- £2.81Trending at £3.03
About this product
- DescriptionLymstock is a town with more than its share of shameful secrets, a town where even a sudden outbreak of anonymous hate-mail causes only a minor stir. But all that changes when one of the recipients, Mrs Symmington, commits suicide. Her final note said 'I can't go on'. Only Miss Marple questions the coroner's verdict of suicide.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/12/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMiss Marple
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/03/2007
- Content Note8 col plates (8pp)
- Weight180 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementTelevision tie-in edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.