CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing case-study based contributions from experts throughout Europe and North America, this work seeks to assess key questions with reference to trends concerning multiculturalism, cultural diversity and integration in their respective countries. It is of interest to scholars from disciplines such as migration, anthropology and sociology.
- Author BiographySteven Vertovec is Director of the Max-Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity, Gottingen and Honorary Joint Professor of Sociology and Ethnology, University of Gottingen. Previously he was Professor of Transnational Anthropology at the Institute of Social andCultural Anthropology, University of Oxford and Director of the British Economic and Social ResearchCouncil's Centre on Migration, Policy and Society (COMPAS). Susanne Wessendorf is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Max-Planck Institute for the Study Of Religious and Ethnic Diversity, Gottingen, Germany. She has previously been an assistant lecturer At The Institute of Social Anthropology, University of Berne, Switzerland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySteven Vertovec,Susanne Wessendorf
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.