CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionMultilevel research stresses the hierarchical structure of social life, and assumes the existence of a particular organisation of the procedures of investigation. This text provides an overview of the theoretical and methodological aspects of multilevel research.
- Author BiographyHARRY J. M. HUTTNER is a member of the Research Methodology Division of the Department of Social Sciences at the Catholic University of Nijmegen. PIETER van den EEDEN is affiliated with the Department of Social Research Methods at the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Harry J. M. Huettner,Pieter van den Eeden
- Date of Publication30/01/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.