Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reception year is a transitional or bridging time for children. This text will guide trainee and beginning teachers to perform the multiple roles and responsibilities of a reception teacher and support children through this transition.
- Author BiographyAnna Cox is a Senior Lecturer in Education (Early Years) at the University of Northampton. Gillian Sykes is a Senior Lecturer in Education (Early Years) at the University of Northampton.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byAnna Cox,Gillian Sykes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.