Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionStarting from simple hypothesis testing and then moving towards model-building, this book takes readers through the basics of multivariate analysis including: which tests to use on which data; how to run analyses in SPSS for Windows and GLIM4; how to interpret results; and how to report and present the reports.
- Author BiographyGraeme's teaching and research interests are broadly in the area of methodology and data analysis. His PhD was a study into the acquisition of complex syntax in children and since then he has worked on a number of projects from a wide range of research areas including the conversational behaviour of children, interviewing techniques used on child witnesses, alcohol use in the workplace, the application of knowledge-based expert systems, the application of generalized linear models in predictive modelling, multi-level analysis of data related to Inclusion and Pupil achievement, an assessment of the Early Support Project (DfES) and a project investigating mathematically demanding F and HE programmes.
- Author(s)Graeme D. Hutcheson,Nick Sofroniou
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.