Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough seemingly liberated from her destructive past, Cathy commemorates her most significant memories and love affairs - one savage, one innocent, one full of potential - in a collection of objects that form a bizarre museum of her life.
- Author BiographyAnna is the author of The Pink Hotel, long-listed for the Orange Prize 2012. Set in Los Angeles following a young girl's investigation into the love affairs of her dead mother, it is being made into a film directed by academy award winner Anna Paquin. 'An elegant noirish mystery,' said The Independent. 'Completely engrossing,' said Nylon Magazine. 'Astonishingly good,' said The Times. She has lived in Berlin, Los Angeles and Beijing. She writes about travel for The Observer Magazine, and can currently be found investigating natural history museums for her new novel.
- Author(s)Anna Stothard
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication04/11/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content NoteNo
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.