All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.22Trending at £23.64
- £13.74Trending at £18.39
- £16.22Trending at £20.37
- £12.65Trending at £12.87
- £9.99Trending at £10.68
- £12.49Trending at £13.95
- £15.56Trending at £16.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis multi-faceted study looks in detail at the music and thought of Michael Tippett.
- Author BiographyDavid Clarke is Senior Lecturer in Music at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne and is one of the leading commentators on the music of Tippett.
- Author(s)David Clarke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2001
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic in the Twentieth Century
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables 43 music examples
- Weight770 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.