CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.79
- £21.13Trending at £29.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.86
- £18.23Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh look at the musical universe of arguably one of the most influential composers of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyJonathan Goldman is Associate Professor of Musicology at the Universite de Montreal, and specializes in twentieth-century music history. Editor-in-Chief of the journal Circuit, musiques contemporaines, he wrote the preface to Lecons de musique (2005), a collection of Boulez's writings published in France.
- PrizesWinner of Prix Opus: Livre de l'Annee (Opus Prize: Book of the Year) 2011.
- Author(s)Jonathan Goldman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic Since 1900
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 b/w illus. 75 music examples
- Weight630 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.