All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon newly uncovered archival evidence, this book establishes urban musical traditions of over twenty cities in late medieval France.
- Author BiographyGretchen Peters is an Associate Professor of Music at the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire where she teaches in the Music and Theatre Arts Department, as well as in the American Indian Studies Program. She has published numerous articles on urban musical culture in late medieval France and her research activities have included the traditional music of both the Hmong and Ojibwe cultures in Wisconsin, for which she has received multiple awards for her collaborative work with students.
- Author(s)Gretchen Peters
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 4 maps
- Weight480 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.