All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh look at the career of Nadia Boulanger, among the most influential musical figures of the entire twentieth century.
- Author BiographyJeanice Brooks is Professor of Music at the University of Southampton. She has published extensively on French music and culture of the Renaissance and on domestic music-making in Britain around 1800, as well as on French musical culture between the wars. Her book on the strophic air de cour and court culture, Courtly Song in Late Sixteenth-Century France (2000) received the 2001 Roland H. Bainton prize for the best book of the year in music or art history.
- Author(s)Jeanice Brooks
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusical Performance and Reception
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus. 17 music examples
- Weight490 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £8.05
- £10.79Trending at £14.94
- £24.73Trending at £27.40
- £22.44Trending at £22.81
- £17.68Trending at £19.03
- £7.18Trending at £8.50
- £12.71Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.